The Monsters of Podcasting (Jordan, Jesse Go! and You Look Nice Today) are coming to Seattle's Central Cinema on Thursday, April 23rd. You'll laugh, cry, &etc.
Also: this concert rider that was leaked to smoking gun is a *fabrication*.
MONSTERS OF PODCASTING DRESSING ROOM SET-UP
YOU LOOK NICE TODAY
1. 3 chairs
2. A few Diet Cokes, or whatever you have around, no big deal (Adam gets thirsty)
JORDAN, JESSE GO!
Venue has agreed to provide:
1. 2 mahogany and/or teak writing desks
2. 2 Aeron++ chairs, NEVER USED, arranged: Lumbar 14, LB 7, Leg height 2.3, spine angle 79.8º
3. Bow tie steam press
4. Stereo CD player w/ remote, turned on, set to play track #8 of Sade’s Promise on repeat
5. Rand McNally’s Atlas of the United States, pages 45-72 torn out
6. 1:18 scale replica of San Francisco International Airport’s non-denominational prayer chapel
7. 3 heads butter lettuce, buttered
8. 3X5 notecard taped to the mirror, with the name of the venue’s city and area code written on it
9. 1 native Portuguese speaker
10. That day’s Craigslist W4M “Missed Connections” printed out, all proper names highlighted
11. Vase of white roses smashed on the floor, then glued back together as if nothing ever happened
12. 2 yellow men’s Size L T-Shirts. One says BANANNA, the other says PANTS. Note the misspelling.
13. A treasure map that leads to real treasure