Thread: Magic! Puppets! Music! Comedy! The World Domination Party BIRTHDAY SHOW! 4/29

Magic! Puppets! Music! Comedy! The World Domination Party BIRTHDAY SHOW! 4/29

GET $5 OFF WHEN YOU PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE WITH THE CODE WORD "Dickson"!!!

The WORLD DOMINATION PARTY LIVE! returns!
    and it's your host Dickson's birthday!

On hand to help celebrate:

Friend and comedian Ron Lynch (Home Movies, Bob's Burgers, The Sarah Silverman Program) brings his specialness to the party!

World-Class magician Jon Armstrong (The Magic Castle, "Smoke and Mirrors") will perform feats of illusion and mind-bending trickery! He's promised me (Dickson) that I will be part of a magic trick!

One of my favorite people around town, Erik Charles Nielsen (Community, Erik the Librarian) will be giving us his business in his own special way.

Returning to the WDP LIVE: Aggro-rapper-songstress BEACH. If you missed her the first time around, don't be a jerk and catch her this time. It's truly a sight to behold.

Hannah Gansen will be there to complete her run on the show as my warm-up act. This time she gets her own slot!

PLUS: Puppet action with Leah and her soft stars from AVENUE Q!

and more to be announced!

It's a packed show, so get your tickets early and often.

Get them here! http://www.laughstub.com/buyTicket.cfm?showTimingID=149539
    I make the weekly posters for Tomorrow! and many other people you know! You can see them HERE. I work to your budget!

Re: Magic! Puppets! Music! Comedy! The World Domination Party BIRTHDAY SHOW! 4/29

GUEST SPOTLIGHT! Erik Charles Nielsen is one of the most original voices I've encountered in my time out here. His unique style is further enhanced by the subject matter of his material. From Donkey Kong to the nature of time itself, no subject escapes his observations. He is the star of the surreal "Erik The Librarian" and is currently featured as fan-favorite "Garrett" on NBC's Community. He's also on my show Sunday!

I make the weekly posters for Tomorrow! and many other people you know! You can see them HERE. I work to your budget!

Re: Magic! Puppets! Music! Comedy! The World Domination Party BIRTHDAY SHOW! 4/29

Guest Spotlight! This lady is tearing up the hip-hop scene with her mad skillz on the mic and her crazy unique style. Once you've basked in her majesty you will never be the same. She's got several albums and singles available for free or purchase and you can check out the goods on her YouTube page. Get ready for the return of Beach!!

Guest Spotlight! Jon Armstrong is a world-class magician and comic book author. When he's not serving on the executive board of The Magic Castle, he's putting together his new comic book "Smoke and Mirrors". He is also available for parties and events. Sorry, he's booked April 29th! Check out his Website for more info!

www.cardjon.com

Happy birthday to me! Now come see my show :P