Thread: Nobody created a HOLY SHIT Ryan and Jon have quit Panic at the Disco thread yet?

Nobody created a HOLY SHIT Ryan and Jon have quit Panic at the Disco thread yet?

http://panicatthedisco.com/2009/07/0...t-may-concern/

Get it? It's like all those other threads, but the news is more tragic.*

*Get it? Misdirection.
    Last edited by DiscoInferiorityComplex; July 6, 2009 at 1:05 PM.

Re: Nobody created a HOLY SHIT Ryan and Jon have quit Panic at the Disco thread yet?

NWIOT!

i.e. "who gives a shit?"
    p.s.
    r.i.p. bobby ubangi
    "This is not the Beach Boys. It can't be. Why? No beach songs! I thought it was some kind of joke. All 'Pet Sounds' offers is the opportunity to hear Brian Wilson whine for forty minutes, backed by elevator music. There's barely any Mike Love on the album at all."

Re: Nobody created a HOLY SHIT Ryan and Jon have quit Panic at the Disco thread yet?

This is worse than when everyone besides the singer of Forgive Durden left

I eagerly await to be disappointing by the orchestral musical-themed follow up album that has no connection to their previous work but is marketed under the same name to conserve audience.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetosolace View Post
    This is worse than when everyone besides the singer of Forgive Durden left

I eagerly await to be disappointing by the orchestral musical-themed follow up album that has no connection to their previous work but is marketed under the same name to conserve audience.
    You mean the Ataris put out another album? More interested in the project that is going to come from Ross's project. Brandon will still have the over the top theatrics to kinda mask the blandness. Maybe we wont get a Beatles rip-off album next.

Ps. I liked all projects, just a trend in the scene right now I'm not fully enjoying.

Meh, I've been repulsed by the pop-punk genre ever since Fueled By Ramen became really really popular.

The heavier-kind-of-punk genre is basically "Hey, lets combine the worst aspects of pop-punk and hardcore!"

There are more musically interesting ways to fill your catchiness quota.

the last good album on fbr was by the stereo, but i'm still kicking myself (and the rest of my former band members) for not signing that deal with them when we were in high school.
    "This is not the Beach Boys. It can't be. Why? No beach songs! I thought it was some kind of joke. All 'Pet Sounds' offers is the opportunity to hear Brian Wilson whine for forty minutes, backed by elevator music. There's barely any Mike Love on the album at all."

actually, i was referring to the first stereo album and forgot that the causey way ep, the first blueline medic lp and the impossibles' 4-song brick bomb all came out after that one.

that recover album was ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetosolace View Post
    This could not possibly be worse than what they already do.