Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Nobody created a HOLY SHIT Michael Jackson is rushed to the hospital thread yet?

Re: Nobody created a HOLY SHIT Michael Jackson is rushed to the hospital thread yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Carradine's_missing_flute View Post
    The obsession with celebrity deaths has gone too far.. I remember a point in time where when someone dies regardless of it's stature, it ends up in the obituary. I mean if you love his music and performances, there is a reason for cd's and dvd's...
    Do you think MJ stole that flute? Is that why you're mad?

Re: Nobody created a HOLY SHIT Michael Jackson is rushed to the hospital thread yet?

I don't know if we were holding a competition, but if we were, I think I won. This if from the L.A. Times story about people who went down to the hospital at UCLA.

A few hundred people gathered for a vigil outside the hospital at dusk, singing, holding signs, even dancing.

"I came because no one around me felt my pain," said Zai Bryant, a customer service representative who lives in Inglewood. "I said, 'You know what, those people at UCLA, they feel my pain. I need to be among fans who know what I'm going through.' "

Zai works here at the Business Journal.
    DaggerofChrist unmasked

bao

Quote Originally Posted by Babychoby View Post
    America made MJ, the good and the bad. And lo, we are a fickle master; praising him one moment and condemning him the next. He was too sensitive for this world. All of our racism, cruelty and our obsession with looks and money poisoned him. He was the public face of our societal ills. The cave is toxic: Our canary has died.
    At its base, I absolutely agree with this, but it still doesn't account for the pp touching. Which is to say, I understand that he was ultimately destroyed by his own sensitivity, but overly-sensitive people don't necessarily go on to molest children.

That said, I was ten in 1984, and it is the first year that I remember vividly. Michael Jackson is a huge part of those memories, and I will miss that MJ. Though I have missed that MJ for the last 20 years.

It's true, and it's why I don't feel anything now. The Michael Jackson I admired died a long time ago. Everything that he did is still here, he's just not.

Quote Originally Posted by charles star View Post
    No, you don't. This time never existed. It certainly didn't exist in your lifetime.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this particular post being left by someone who joined the forum using the name of a recently-dead celebrity whose body was still warm.
    Actually, I had this name reserved long before his death... It was filed under my rejected list surnames for gmail accounts...

Live Tribute to MJ on MTV tonight, 6pm.

Will Michael Jackson be performing?

We won't be able to say he looks pale.

"Morphine"

He got flat baby
    Kick in the back baby
    A heart attack baby
    I need your body

A hot kiss honey
    He's just a bitch baby
    You make me sick baby
    So unrelying

I'm such a swine baby
    All down the line daddy
    I hate your kind baby
    So unreliable

A hot buzz baby
    He's one of us baby
    Another drug baby
    You so desire

Trust in me
    Trust in me
    Put all your trust in me
    You're doin' morphine

Hoo!

They got place baby
    Kicked in the face baby
    You hate your race baby
    You're just a liar

Your every lick baby
    Your dog's a bitch baby
    You make me sick baby
    You soul survivor

She never cut from me
    She never cut baby
    I had to work baby
    You just a rival

Always to please daddy
    Right up and leave daddy
    You're thorwing shame daddy
    So undesirable

Trust in me
    Just in me
    Put all your trsut in me
    You're doin' morphine

Go'on babe

Relax
    This won't hurt you
    Before I put it in
    Close your eyes and count to ten
    Don't cry
    I won't convert you
    There's no need to dismay
    Close your eyes and drift away

Demerol
    Demerol
    Oh God he's taking demerol
    Demerol
    Demerol

He's tried
    Hard to convince her
    To be over what he had
    Today he wants it twice as bad
    Don't cry
    I won't resent you
    Yesterday you had his trust
    Today he's taking twice as much

Demerol
    Demerol
    Hee-hee-hee
    Demerol
    Demerol
    Oh my Oh God it's Demerol
    Hee
    Oooh

Oh!

He got shit baby
    Your dog's a bitch baby
    You make me sick baby
    You are a liar

Is truth a game daddy
    To win the fame baby
    It's all the same baby
    You're so reliable

Trust in me
    Trust in me
    Put all your trust in me
    She's doin' morphine

Hoo!

You just sit around just talkin' nothing
    You're takin' morphine
    Hoo!
    Go'on baby
    You just sit around just talking about it
    You're takin' morphine
    Hoo-hoo!
    Just sit around just talking nothing about it
    You're takin' morphine
    You just sit around just talking about it
    You're taking morphine
    You just sit around just talkin' nothin'
    And takin' morphine

Hoo-hoo
    I'm going down baby
    You're talkin' Morphine

Go'on baby!
    Hoo!
    Hoo!
    Morphine!
    Do it!
    Hoo!
    He's takin' morphine
    Morphine!
    Morphine!

Shouldn't you be out fucking a maple leaf or something? -crlygrl

bao

Here in Mexico as a tribute to Michael Jackson they are showing Man In the Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story, starring Out Cold's Flex Alexander as MJ.

It is the worst thing I have ever seen. Ever. I'm sure Michael is rolling over in his drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by bao View Post
    Here in Mexico as a tribute to Michael Jackson they are showing Man In the Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story, starring Out Cold's Flex Alexander as MJ.

It is the worst thing I have ever seen. Ever. I'm sure Michael is rolling over in his drawer.
    To be honest, I really don't have much of a relationship with Michael Jackson's music, so that TV movie is mostly what I think about when his death is brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by TomHicks View Post
    "I came because no one around me felt my pain," said Zai Bryant, a customer service representative who lives in Inglewood. "I said, 'You know what, those people at UCLA, they feel my pain. I need to be among fans who know what I'm going through.' "

Zai works here at the Business Journal.
    On my way to Borders last night I encountered the eastside Zai Bryants. They had congregated around Michael Jackson the radio announcer's star on the Walk of Fame where they were singing, crying and generally hamming it up for the cameras.

(I also saw a guy "reporting on the scene" that I was sure I recognized. After a while I finally figured it out. His name is Rick and he was on that A&E show about OCD. He works out approximately 50 times per week, constantly spins counter-clockwise and has to have a toothbrush in his mouth when driving. I suspect it was a long day for Rick.)

Quote Originally Posted by Scammy Davis Boogah Jr. View Post
    Some imagined New York Post headlines;

WACKO JACKO HEART-ATTACKO

MAMA-SAY MAMA-SA MA-MY CONDOLENCES
    Take out New York Post with Boston Herald (Boston's Post equivalent) and I'd say you hit the nail on the head-o.

http://wbztv.com/local/Michael.Jacks...2.1061505.html

Quote Originally Posted by dorothy mantooth View Post
    On my way to Borders last night I encountered the eastside Zai Bryants. They had congregated around Michael Jackson the radio announcer's star on the Walk of Fame where they were singing, crying and generally hamming it up for the cameras.

(I also saw a guy "reporting on the scene" that I was sure I recognized. After a while I finally figured it out. His name is Rick and he was on that A&E show about OCD. He works out approximately 50 times per week, constantly spins counter-clockwise and has to have a toothbrush in his mouth when driving. I suspect it was a long day for Rick.)
    What was Rick reporting on and did he work out in the middle of it?

Shouldn't you be out fucking a maple leaf or something? -crlygrl

Vh1 Classic is doing a MJ marathon and it's pretty sweet because they've got the awesome videos but also some what-the-fuck-is-this videos. It's like the sweet and the sour.
    "There was no joke in there words-wise" - Andy Kindler

"Defend your book, NERD!" - Graham Elwood

ArchStanton: My brother and I love like a lesbian couple

Quote Originally Posted by andrearunge View Post
    What was Rick reporting on and did he work out in the middle of it?
    Presumably, Rick was reporting on the outpouring of (manufactured) emotion by the 50-some people (f*cktards) gathered around (the wrong) Michael Jackson's star.

I was hoping for a squat-thrust or a deep-knee bend but, alas, I got nuthin'. I wonder if he was cured?

"(inaudible) I've seen, basically, all of those at this point."
    (laughter)
    "Yes, but have you ever seen Threen Wolf?"

~ AST Wake Up podcast 07/25/09, the Technology episode

I first heard of Michael Jackson when a 3rd grade teacher invited us to bring tapes of our favorite songs to play in class and a classmate brought in "Man In the Mirror" from Bad. The teacher would not play it. She said Michael Jackson had dirty lyrics. I have been fascinated by Michael Jackson since then. A truly mythic figure for my childhood.

i just caught this:

Quote Originally Posted by Babychoby View Post
    America made MJ, the good and the bad. And lo, we are a fickle master; praising him one moment and condemning him the next. He was too sensitive for this world. All of our racism, cruelty and our obsession with looks and money poisoned him. He was the public face of our societal ills. The cave is toxic: Our canary has died.
    man babychoby, what a perfect and concise summation. you could easily expand this thought to an essay. i hope you write for a living.
    Last edited by DavidtheDavid; June 27, 2009 at 2:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AggroCrag View Post
    Take out New York Post with Boston Herald (Boston's Post equivalent) and I'd say you hit the nail on the head-o.

http://wbztv.com/local/Michael.Jacks...2.1061505.html
    Strangely enough, no wordplay from the Post. Plenty of awfulness though.

We've come a long way since the 30's, newspapers are now sensitive enough to drop the exlcamation points off of headlines like these.

Last edited by Big Box Of Money; June 27, 2009 at 8:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    part of my childhood died with him, fuck you, you're toast, go fuck yourself, you're shit, when you burst no one will care
    Ok, Ok, I'm an asshole for posting something too offensive, too soon, but there are a hell of a lot worse things posted too.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. June 26, 2009, 12:52 AM